How can I be so stupid?

jasminehash

I’ve almost done that, the best thing to do is to handle every question like this;

Buyer: Hey can you make me a quick 3-column website layout with 3 colors?

You: I would appreciate more information regarding your project, what 3 colors, do you have any examples of the style, colors, navigation, etc you’re looking for?

Buyer: Yes, SiteHere.com Just like that, can you do it?

You: Yes I can but you are going to have to order my gig first before I start working on it.

Make sure that you’re always in the gig conversational and not a personal conversation when talking. Only go back to personal if there’s information in there that you need to review. Always quadruple check where you’re at and be cautious. You can never be too safe on the internet. Trust me, this is what I do because I forget too, I am sometimes so happy to help someone and get a gig completed that I don’t pay too much attention. This helps me a lot and I really hope it helps you too. I wish you luck and I hope you get your gig completed and the money you deserve.

I’ve almost done that, the best thing to do is to handle every question like this;

Buyer: Hey can you make me a quick 3-column website layout with 3 colors?

You: I would appreciate more information regarding your project, what 3 colors, do you have any examples of the style, colors, navigation, etc you’re looking for?

Buyer: Yes, SiteHere.com Just like that, can you do it?

You: Yes I can but you are going to have to order my gig first before I start working on it.

Make sure that you’re always in the gig conversational and not a personal conversation when talking. Only go back to personal if there’s information in there that you need to review. Always quadruple check where you’re at and be cautious. You can never be too safe on the internet. Trust me, this is what I do because I forget too, I am sometimes so happy to help someone and get a gig completed that I don’t pay too much attention. This helps me a lot and I really hope it helps you too. I wish you luck and I hope you get your gig completed and the money you deserve.

Good advice @fsupanda I have the same problem though a little different. You see, a buyer gives me information through the messaging center but fails to include any instructions after ordering. So, the order still reads “pending requirements submissions” yet I delivered the order (I attached it in a message)

Good advice @fsupanda I have the same problem though a little different. You see, a buyer gives me information through the messaging center but fails to include any instructions after ordering. So, the order still reads “pending requirements submissions” yet I delivered the order (I attached it in a message)

Wish u luck, hope u had an honest person in your conversation! But hey if he/she doesn’t it would be a lesson well learned because u see it says right there too that u dont have to do any thing untill the instructions r submitted, so for future references never get too desperate for an order, your service deserves proper buyers!

Wish u luck, hope u had an honest person in your conversation! But hey if he/she doesn’t it would be a lesson well learned because u see it says right there too that u dont have to do any thing untill the instructions r submitted, so for future references never get too desperate for an order, your service deserves proper buyers!

Ah, Nida has a great point! I forgot about that too! Once they order, wait for everything to go through, they’re required to provide the necessary information first. That’s another sweet security measure that I love about Fiverr! 😃

Ah, Nida has a great point! I forgot about that too! Once they order, wait for everything to go through, they’re required to provide the necessary information first. That’s another sweet security measure that I love about Fiverr! 😃

Guest soldierdollar

Lol.

I like your generosity.

I’d rather sleep at my spare time than work for a buyer who doesn’t order.

Guest soldierdollar

Lol.

I like your generosity.

I’d rather sleep at my spare time than work for a buyer who doesn’t order.

Guest drawforever

There’s one “buyer” I had asking me to do a cartoon sketch and I was thinking of starting the order after receiving the info I need. BUT I realized that he didn’t order my gig. So I told him I will not start until you order my gig. So I had a close call.

Be sure to include in your gig description that you will not do anything until after the buyer order something. Otherwise they will be ignored.

Guest drawforever

There’s one “buyer” I had asking me to do a cartoon sketch and I was thinking of starting the order after receiving the info I need. BUT I realized that he didn’t order my gig. So I told him I will not start until you order my gig. So I had a close call.

Be sure to include in your gig description that you will not do anything until after the buyer order something. Otherwise they will be ignored.

Guest soldierdollar

@vedmak

hahaha…what if you have bangs of orders…with the short time, what’re you gona do?

Anyways, seems your services are simple to complete unlike mine that need hours of constant labour

Guest soldierdollar

@vedmak

hahaha…what if you have bangs of orders…with the short time, what’re you gona do?

Anyways, seems your services are simple to complete unlike mine that need hours of constant labour

Archived