How can I be so stupid?

jasminehash

I only begin working on projects if they order from me. I have had many messages asking for sketches, but unfortunately I dont have time to do the work for them for free. I have to make a living too. Or I get people that order 1 gig for some illustrations and ask for more illustrations and they will “compensate me later” I refuse to do that much work for the risk of not seeing anything more after

I only begin working on projects if they order from me. I have had many messages asking for sketches, but unfortunately I dont have time to do the work for them for free. I have to make a living too. Or I get people that order 1 gig for some illustrations and ask for more illustrations and they will “compensate me later” I refuse to do that much work for the risk of not seeing anything more after

I’ve had people request that I do the work for free first, and send with a watermark. Then if they like it, they’ll order. However, when you have constant orders coming in, any graphic work that you spend that may or may not give you payment can be a liability.

I’ve had people request that I do the work for free first, and send with a watermark. Then if they like it, they’ll order. However, when you have constant orders coming in, any graphic work that you spend that may or may not give you payment can be a liability.

Hello, I get a lot of people requesting me to send samples or work but you need to think about it for $5 if they can’t order first means they are either planning on not paying or planning on getting their money back and causing you grief. I always reply saying “Sure thing, I look forward to your order” and some do order but not a peep from the rest.

Hello, I get a lot of people requesting me to send samples or work but you need to think about it for $5 if they can’t order first means they are either planning on not paying or planning on getting their money back and causing you grief. I always reply saying “Sure thing, I look forward to your order” and some do order but not a peep from the rest.

Archived