Negative Feedback

likenow

I have rec. at least 2 negatives, not by buyers but by Fiverr, for failing to deliver on time. Both were not my fault in many ways. The buyer would not respond in time, therefore, I rec. the negatives by Fiverr. I understand the negatives…but I truly believe they should go away in time or perhaps place a time element such as 30 days. This way the seller learns his/her lesson but can still be motivated to continue on with sales. I do not mind being held accountable. Any thoughts?

Guest jeffmoses

You should always put at dispute status as then if the buyer does not respond the gig will be cancelled.

Guest jeffmoses

You should always put at dispute status as then if the buyer does not respond the gig will be cancelled.

Yes, thank you sir! I had to learn that the hard way… I did it just yesterday…and good thing to because the buyer would have never responded…and that is basically what happened the other 2 times… but anyways thanks! Kev

Yes, thank you sir! I had to learn that the hard way… I did it just yesterday…and good thing to because the buyer would have never responded…and that is basically what happened the other 2 times… but anyways thanks! Kev

Guest jeffmoses

Drop Customer Support a message detailing you could not deliver because buyer never responded and they maybe able to help.

Guest jeffmoses

Drop Customer Support a message detailing you could not deliver because buyer never responded and they maybe able to help.

Archived