Dry spell for a month, then suddenly orders and inquiries in a few days. What changed?

Marco_Dee

My sales were in spurts until the last four weeks where they have been steady. I have a specific niche I write about, so I expect sales to ebb and flow. I promote where it is relevant to promote, and have not seen an uptick that I can gauge anyway. I get buyers when things happen around the world.

• 3 years later...

Hi, y’all.

I realize this thread is a few years old, but I wanted to chime in. Very similarly to the OP Marco, I had no contact (orders, inquiries, etc.) for a month. And then…BAM! 15 orders in one day! Then, just as quickly, back to nothing. This hardly seems like a fluke, right? I checked for my gig on the front page, and finally found it with much difficulty. Is it possible Fiverr “features” certain gigs for only 1 day without making the seller a “Featured Seller”?

On that note, how does one become a “Featured Seller”? Or at least get “featured” on the front page for a while? Thanks for your input!

Peace,
Paul

I was having a bit of dry spell myself after Christmas and then got hit with 60 orders and a dozen inquiries over 3 days. -queue pure terror as a, at the time, new pet portrait seller-.
Pretty much every single person said they’d seen it advertised on Facebook, probably through the fiverr sponsored posts. They’ve got a pretty amazing reach to bring in new clients =)

Archived