Verified Reviews

fastofficepros

I am getting more and more buyers contacting me asking for a verified review without sending me the item. I’m very confused about this as it’s always happened, but it’s like every other order now for some reason. Amazon tracks shipments, so it puts accounts in a lot of jeopardy if you’re saying you got an item that was delivered somewhere else. Has anyone else noticed this hike in numbers? How do you handle it?

I have had a couple of buyers ask me to review websites that I’ve never used or even visited and I had one who wanted me to review a product and actually did offer to send me a promo code so that I could order the product myself, but I politely declined them all. The product from amazon was a product that I would never buy normally and the websites were not sites I would use. I just said, thank you for the offer but since I would not normally use those products or services that I would not be a good fit for a quality review. You have to be careful with Amazon in my opinion because they track buyers and sellers.

Archived