Detailed suggestions for achieving Top Rated Seller status and for creating a new Lvl

around86

Hello Fiverrs 😃

Here is my suggestion for achieving TRS conditions as well as suggestion for creating a new Lvl.

I think that Top Rated Sellers should meet an actual requirements like with Lvl 1 and Lvl2 requirements which are clearly stated:

Lvl 1

30 days active on Fiverr

Completed at least 10 individual orders

Maintain a 4 star rating and above

Have a low cancellation rate

Lvl 2

Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months

Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above

Lvl 3 aka TRS

Maintain a high star rating (4.7-5 star rating)

Exceptional customer care

Community leadership

Volume of sales

My suggestions for TRS requirement are as follows:

1. Why not setting activity requirement like with Lvl 1 and Lvl 2?

My suggestion would be to set it to 6 months of activity plus each TRS account would be re-evaluated after 6 months if they still comply with required conditions.

1. Number of completed individual orders?

My suggestion would be to have completed at least 600 individual orders within 6 months, which is around 3-4 completed orders per day.

1. Unexpected quality drop

If for any reason (private or otherwise) the quality of TRS would drop, then the seller would be able to pause its service for a limited time of one year. This would be something similar to vacation mode with an exception of not having its account evaluated during that time.

1. All exisiting conditions which Fiverr has already set

You may ask why would Fiverr bother with all these. The answer is simple. Quality, motivation and exceptional customer care.

I think that mostly everyone can achieve these requirements within a month or two, however to maintain conditions such as quality, sales, cancellation rate and volume of sales within 6 months by working on daily basis is a bit tricky and quite hard.

As for current TRS Lvl and requirements which Fiverr set I would simply replace it with a new Lvl called ‘‘Editors Pick’’, ‘‘Editors choice’’, ‘‘Fiverr’s Pick’’, ‘‘Fiverr’s Unique Sellers’’ …and so one, these are just suggestions for names.

If this idea would be accepted, then the current TRS would be re-evaluated after 6 months plus they would have to work on maintaining their quality to of highest standards. However, if they wouldn’t be able to keep their quality then they would be given either a new Lvl called ‘‘Editors Pick’’, ‘‘Editors choice’’, ‘‘Fiverr’s Pick’’, ‘‘Fiverr’s Unique Sellers’’ … or some other name and or they would be downgraded to Lvl 2 Seller.

Also, here is what Fiverr says about TRS.

’‘Promotion to Top Rated Seller (TRS) status is a manual selection process performed by the Fiverr Editorial team, based on a number of criteria.

We truly value exceptional customer care and community leadership within Fiverr, which is why we believe these are skills that make our community one of a kind. To ensure a Top Rated Seller (TRS) maintains exceptional service and is dedicated to the success of our community, we’ll evaluate all TRSs on an ongoing basis to make sure they continue to meet our high standards.’’

As written above, I think that there should be some clear guidance on how to become TRS and how to keep its lvl by constantly performing well. Lots of ppl are puzzled how somebody become a TRS without any proper or valid reason, whereas other work hard and diligently and there is no acknowledgment for their dedication and honest work. TRS should stand for the best sellers (both in quality and sales) and not those who are picked manually because someone subjectivity thinks they are unique. For example, lets say I offer a service which is one of a kind, I make a good start, draw attention, make sales and Fiverr promotes me to TRS, but suddenly lots of copycats appear and I am not offering a unique service anymore, my sales deteriorate, quality and communication downgrade and I begin observing Fiverr only as a hobby. Is this fair to all others ? Hence, why I suggest a new Lvl for all those who are hand picked by Fiverr Editorial team.

TRS should be rated objectively since it represents the very best who provide top quality.

Anyway, this is my humble opinion. Looking forward hearing your comments.

Will be posting new suggestions/comments if something new will sprung up, which I am certain it will 😛

Lets make it all fair to everyone by making Fiverr even better 🙂

Stay well Fiverrs 😃

Archived