No REVIEWS from buyers even after quality work?

shanikachp

Hi, I’m really having this problem with buyers, for even after doing my best with the highest-quality and optimum expertise that I have, I don’t even get a satisfying review, even worse, not even a reply…Lately I had some ungrateful buyers as such and it felt soo bad when they leave without appreciating…??? :((

So, do you, my friends have the same issue?? If so, what do you to resolve it??

And even if it doesn’t happen to you, please tell me what I could do about it…

Awaiting your suggestions…

I’ve only had a few buyers not review, I just send them a polite message asking them if they found the order okay. I sometimes also just send a quick message to them through the inbox (if we’ve been using it to set up the order) and this has always prompted them to leave a review.

If after a polite nudge they still haven’t reviewed, I leave it. It’s not worth a bad review for being too pushy.

as a buyer.

If you are good, throughout the deal and when seller ask for a review i certainly will give the best one but if the service is just average, you should be lucky if the buyer dont comment.

I have met seller with tons of reviews and rating but attitude like crap. Worse than a newbie in fiverr.

So lesson teach me that reviews and rating dont mean anything but its the way to seller communication. Under promise but over deliver

Reply to @snappars:
Of course, I fully agree with you, and I make sure that my customers are always provided the best customer-satisfaction ever, I guarantee it. I always give them the priority in everything and constantly cross-check with them throughout the order process in order to make sure their requirements are fully met… I can doubtlessly prove that I am fully committed to all my buyers, if not, I certainly wouldn’t be here asking for help…

I also am aware that there are very conscientious buyers in Fiverr who are very grateful for the high-quality delivery they received, like you, I really appreciate them(My hearty gratitude goes to them all) but here ,I am talking of those who are not so appreciative as others,

For example, I had this customer, to whom I helped pass an online examination that was just about to time-out, and saved him from a big chaos, he even complimented me that “I am a lifesaver” in his messages but when I asked him to put those lovely words into a review, he just suddenly became mute…So, you see, It is only of those ungrateful people that I feel very frustrated about.

Guest webexpert1313

Reviews and Feedbacks, its totally depend on buyer mind. So you have not any authority to approach buyer for reviews feedback. hope you understand. Thanks

Reply to @webexpert1313:
I know but I really wish they’d be a little more helpful in helping us to achieve success in Fiverr for the great sacrifice sometimes we do for them(you see, sometimes I stay up really late to finish my orders and deliver it ASAP ! and there have been nights I’ve never slept!)

esodot said: Maybe its possible to implement (by fiverr team) the rating feature as mandatory before confirming?

That’s a bad idea. If you force buyers to rate you, you are going to get a lot more negative reviews than if they don’t rate you at all.

In my experience 2 reasons why they don’t rate you.

1. They got their product, are happy with it, leave a quick note to say they are pleased, but move on to other things. They probably visit Fiverr once in a blue moon and just want the product they paid for and move on.

2. The other reason (and I think the main reason) is they don’t rate you is because they don’t want to give you a negative review. They were not satisfied enough to give you a positive review and instead of giving you a negative review, they give you no review. Count your lucky stars.

steveeyes said: 2. The other reason (and I think the main reason) is they don't rate you is because they don't want to give you a negative review. They were not satisfied enough to give you a positive review and instead of giving you a negative review, they give you no review. Count your lucky stars.

If that is so, why won’t the buyers ask for modifications or simply cancel the order, money seems to be really important to everyone in Fiverr,and no offence but I don’t think anyone would just top up their money for a dissappointed job!

Reply to @shanikachp: They may not ask for a modification for the same reason they don’t provide a review. My advise was based on my experience so in your case, it may be different. I do know, I use to bug clients who did not rate me and a few came back and simply told me they did not want to give me a negative review. Why they did not ask for a modification I did not inquire but my guess is that they felt I earn what I charged for the service, but they did not care for the final product.

Use your best judgment and good luck.

Archived