Redelivery's marked as late

One thing I’ve started to notice is that even if you deliver a day earlier than your deadline, if the buyer then wants to make changes 2 days later, the delivery is then marked as late, which then affects your ‘delivered on time’ ratio.

This is definitely something that needs to be sorted, as buyers have a 3 day window to make changes, so for example if you deliver in 2 days, the buyer can then request changes 2 days after this, and it’s marked as late. I think obviously buyers should be able to request changes, but if they do, you automatically get a day put onto the delivery as it’s something that’s completely out of the sellers hands.

i am a buyer and suppose to receive my work 2 days ago. i haven’t received nor got a message requesting more time. i for an alert from fiver saying that my seller failed to deliver and suggested that i contact the seller or cancel the gig> what is the point in cancelling after waiting for a week now.
sent an email no response

someone please advise on what i should do.

Thanks

Rita

• 2 weeks later...

So this never got picked up… I still don’t understand the reasoning behind this? If a buyer requests modifications, there should be an extra day added to it, as they can request modifications after the delivery due date is finished, and then it’s automatically marked as late?

Archived