Dear Fiverr WE NEED FIVERR CHAT and ONLINE indicator

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The online status is great, but we also need the option of a tone (phone ringing) that plays so we’ll know when someone has asked us a question. I’d be very happy to have something like “Live Person” so I could actively chat with someone LIVE. I do videos and voice overs and I think something LIVE would reduce cancellations and make the process flow better.

What we have right now would work great if it would not require the buyer to refresh their browser to know I’ve replied to a message or question.

Cancellations from buyers NOT reading my gig description are frustrating and way too numerous at times. I don’t work without a script and you wouldn’t believe how many buyers do not send scripts.

From my gig description:

A SCRIPT IS ALWAYS REQUIRED.

Plus, if I know someone wants to chat with me then I can get online, chat and resolve most issues before an order is placed thereby almost eliminating cancellations.

With regard to being available 24/7…Nobody can be, so allow us to mark ourselves as offline. You see this all the time with other companies who use chat software like “live person”.

Personally, I’d rather work strictly off custom offers anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree that we need a chat option but I would like it to be limited (or have the option to limit it myself) to after the person has bought the gig. Most of what I do requires custom work. I would like to have a 15 minute, scheduled block of time where I can do a live chat so my clients can walk away with actionable goals. Off of Fiverr, I have an extensive client base that can afford having me on retainer for voice calls etc. On here, I want to give those who don’t have deep pockets the chance to get all of the information they need so they can have a DIY approach to their business or project.

• 3 years later...

I totally agree that we need a chat option but I would like it to be limited (or have the option to limit it myself) to after the person has bought the gig. Most of what I do requires custom work. I would like to have a 15 minute, scheduled block of time where I can do a live chat so my clients can walk away with actionable goals. Off of Fiverr, I have an extensive client base that can afford having me on retainer for voice calls etc. On here, I want to give those who don’t have deep pockets the chance to get all of the information they need so they can have a DIY approach to their business or project.

I like the idea of 15 min chat. This type of communications is needed to improve performance and accuracy of the delivery.

Archived