Gigs currently NOT searchable by Tags, as per Fiverr Support

dtongsports

what i personally feel is, fiverr is implementing some changes in features since a couple of weeks due to which there must had been decrease in traffic that fiverr receives normally. I observed that whenever there is a new feature update on fiverr , the number of orders placed that day is comparatively too less than on average. But i am sure the orders will be back in flow again for everyone soon 🙂

@turnkeyz this is not a “implementing changes traffic drop” that is a huge technical issue where great gigs with the highest traction and search results were wiped out, completely.

I appreciate the new video player & the quick responses but my best selling and highest rating gigs dissapeared from all search tabs in the sections, for example form the “recommended” and “high rating”. It’s driving us all nuts and we would like to grab attention from the fiverr staff.

Hope this topic can be a start because I see every day new topics on the same issue arise.

Reply to @dtongsports: Hi DTong! Your thread gave me the idea to add an optional requirement today for one of my gigs directed at the buyers where I ask them if they could, for statistical purposes, let me know how they found my gig. I just received an order and the buyer told me she found my gig through keywords search. Perhaps its an indication that the issue has been (or is on the path to being) resolved?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thats a big problem for us sellers who have new halloween gigs and in 3D animation…I got few sells but cant find any gig in serach…only old gigs from selers who had the same gigs last year…they are on the top of search…Thats very annoying!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am having the issue myself now. I just created a gig a week ago and it’s still not searchable. As well I have submitted a ticket to support who I think is coming to the conclusion that the tags do not work for search results. I have not been able to search for my gig using the keywords or title as of yet.

Guest tusharambaliya

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review and it is excellent and we learn something new.

Thank you for this.

And we want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo support team

Archived