Hi Friends, I am new to fiverr

new_logo_zone

it is always nice to have that extra bux or having super fast delivery! as your comment

but working under the pressure of having to deliver in the next few minutes can really be a kill business.

here’s what i say you do.

if you can’t handle the express gig, remove it for now

instead use the orders coming in to build your muscle

get 2 or 3 customers that have ordered more than once from you (it shows an indication that they like you) and just say something nice to them.

you would also want to tell them to give you a little bit of word of mouth.

hope sales start climbing again.

Reply to @madmoo: I have an express gig that takes me 5 minutes to deliver and from a 24 hour period, that’s acceptable. You are right. Newbies should stay away from offering express gigs until they get the hang of maybe 2 day gigs, but if it takes only a few minutes to deliver and not that much work, I recommend them to anyone.

Ups and downs must positively taken to consideration…Stop worrying…try to add new gigs and gain your rate back…If you feel like you don’t get orders then whenever something pops up which you can do in that green side space for gig searching people…try contacting them…

Once you list a 24 hour gig and get one sale that is delivered on time, you will be rewarded with EXPRESS GIG STATUS on that gig, however if you have an Express gig that has been late even once, you will lose your Express Gig Status so make sure that if you have a 24 hour delivery promised in your listing that you ALWAYS deliver on time.

Archived