Registered from 2 Weeks with No earnings :(

Guest zeshan_sajid

Guest zeshan_sajid

Registered from two weeks but still no earning. I have 3 gigs. I am expert in graphic designing. Requested for gigs but no one yet provided me any task.

Where I am wrong?

Here is your biggest problem…you have no samples. You say you are a logo designer, but all you have is one template, not even a sample of a real logo you designed. You should have several photos of examples of logos that you designed and several samples for each of your gigs.

Try going and searching for other logo makers that are the top sellers, and take a look at how many photos they have, what kind of photos, how they write up their gig description and things like that. Get ideas from the most successful people out there.

Also for your raster gig with the penguin, you may need to have a few more examples and don’t have both be on the same orange background, because to someone who does not know what it means to raster, at a first glance it just looks like the same photo. I also think in your gig description you need to explain what raster really is.

Good luck to you.

Archived