Talking to sellers

lisacicero123

I find it hard to not be able to talk to the buyer online, I wish there was a way to know if sellers were online so that you could not have to keep trying to get in touch with them, when they need more info. It is so hard for me to get online alot during the day, and feel bad because I havent gotten back to them.

You can talk to users online using the messaging system. You can also view online/offline if you use the mobile app. If you can’t get online much during the day, I don’t see what solution you are seeking for that. Use mobile or talk to people in the evening. Not getting back to people can be a problem but it sounds like an issue of too many irons in the fire instead of a technology problem. What am I missing?

Thank you first for answering me, I find that the fact that you cant use certain words makes is difficult to convey my needs. I think if I could talk to someone in realtime, it would clear up alot of confusion that happens, this is a common complaint I hear from buyers all the time. I want to hire someone who can design my shopify store quickly and Im willing to pay for that service, but I would need to be able to talk to them as I need to use banned words like email, call etc. You wouldnt happen to do this do you?

Lisa

Archived