Custom Offers Questions - Your Experience

kashmiah

I like it. I don’t think it gets me any more sales, but it helps get an order in quicker and manage them better. I offer a service where I write a database query for $5. If someone has a homework assignment with 10-12 questions, obviously I’m not going to do the entire thing for $5. So I look at the number of questions, come up with a fair price and we agree over messaging.

Prior to the custom offer, I would say “It will take 4 gigs to complete the assignment” (or $20). At least half the time they would not understand, or they would order less than 4. Then I had to go back and forth to get them to change it before I’d start. Keep in mind we already agreed on a price before I asked them to put in an order - I was not trying to “upsell” after they already ordered.

Now with the custom order, I put in the exact amount, they accept it and it shows up correctly. No more haggling over messaging. Easier in my opinion.

it is really beneficial, I am providing article writing services on fiverr. Customers who liked my services have given me custom projects for their whole website contents. So I am currently doing some $150+ projects. The custom offer is really helpful.

Archived