After Placing order Buyer aren't Reply me

Guest loner001

Guest loner001

After placing order and middle of the project my 3 buyer aren’t communicate with me.I knocked them several time but they didn’t reply me.What should i do now in this position???.

Did they fully place orders and give you the required information? Are you sure they didn’t just send you messages? I don’t see any orders in queue for you, so it makes me wonder if they either didn’t finish placing the orders or didn’t order at all.

If they didn’t finish placing the order, the timer isn’t counting down so there really isn’t a lot you have to do except keep checking in with them from time to time. 3 buyers in a row is a bit unusual. You could also ask Customer Support to see if there is a problem with your queue. If they placed a partial order or aren’t responding to a full order, you can also offer a mutual cancellation if you are worried enough.

Guest loner001

Order time is running out so i deliver all order and sent them warning messages.So that they reply me soon.All projects are almost done.Just need some little bit tweaking…

@loner001, I would never do that. Delivering an order that you haven’t actually done leaves you open to negative reviews, and you would be not be backed up by Customer Support, because it looks dishonest. If you have an order coming due and your Buyer is MIA, then it’s better to click “mutual cancel.”

Guest loner001

Hey @David338. I am on finish line all the project so i don’t wanna Cancel the order.If Buyers come back and wants to Modify their task.I will do it happily…Here is no chance to give me negative feedback…

Archived