Please check out my gigs and review them

Guest ines_art

Guest ines_art

I am I doing something wrong in my descriptions or titles? Please I need your comments.Thanks a lot !

Translation :

book cover :

Logo design:

WEBSITE building:

Web DESIGN :

Guest johndunnf

Hi there. The first thing I noticed was that you are definitely French. As an English person, I can see your writing will need to be reviewed by an English person. If you are wondering why you are not getting orders … if that is what you are wondering… I think this might be why. I see that you do websites, but if I were to want a website done, the first thing I noticed was the English problems. Do you have someone who can review your work who is not French but only English? This would have to be also done to every website you do as well so be sure you have a good friend who will work with you for very little cost so you can still make some money on each site. I hope this helps you a little bit.

Guest johndunnf

A good example is like your question above: You wrote:

"I am i doing something wrong in my descriptions ? Titles ? Please i need your comments.Thanks a lot !"

In English I would write:

"Am I doing something wrong in my descriptions or titles? Please I need your comments. Thanks a lot!"

When you write about yourself, you should always use a Capital “I” not a small “i”. And no spaces between the word and the question mark (not like this ?) (but like this?)

Good luck to you

Archived