Anyone interested in listening to a story of how a TRS's gig with 350+ sales being taken down?

willpower_hk

Ever wonder how some sellers make hundreds or even thousands in the “Intros” in “Video & Animation” category? It’s simple - they steal. I’m not saying every one of them does, but some of them are dishonest. They’re using After Effects templates from VideoHive to customize videos, but they don’t purchase the proper license for each customization according to the TOS of Envato.

Recently, a TRS’s gig with 350+ sales has been taken down three days after a report has been filed. If anyone is interested in knowing the process, or even want to find and report similar gigs, I may consider writing a blog post about the process (the process has nothing to do with Fiverr Support… Simple, Easy, and Straightforward)

As a VideoHive author myself, it pains me to see Fiverr sellers being so dishonest and I report when I get the opportunity to, there are just so many of these gigs out there and it continues to grow everyday, it is very annoying. It is indeed a lack of respect for the other marketplace.

Archived