Are my gig's well made? Review please! (new seller)

stormhashe

Hello!

I’ve registered on fiverr 3 days ago, and put some gigs up for web development. Would you guys mind checking them out to see if theres something wrong with them? I didn’t get one single order yet. Only one person messaged me about a gig, we worked out a deal, he said he agreed with everything and was going to order, them I trusted and started the work (a bootstrap site), but them he didnt order… 😕

https://www.fiverr.com/users/stormhashe/manage_gigs

Thanks for all the help!

Really study your competition. Make sure you have thumbnails that make people want to read your gig. Consider video introductions if your competition has videos.

I started just like you, there was a lot of competition. I deeply discounted my services, displayed great samples and gave the buyers a great deal. They couldn’t help but try me. Stacked up the positive reviews and then adjusted my prices as my demand increased.

You will need to focus on 1 gig and get a friend to buy your gig. Find a friend that could use your services. The 1 sale, with a positive review, will kick off your gig. People are nervous about being your first sale.

Good luck. You haven’t missed the boat. Now is a great time to start!

Archived