Why not?

designmaster12

Hi there,

Why not to buy from a new seller and help them to rise?

Top rated sellers have too much orders in queue they may be late, they have enough buyers but why don’t you give the new seller a chance? I created my gig from 23/2 and i have 191 views but no one buy, I think you should support the new sellers they may be better than the SUPER SELLERS but they don’t have their chance.

Thank you.

Depending on the job, some buyers may not wish to take a chance on a new seller even though some new sellers aren’t relatively new to the work scene. Its almost like a force of habit where you don’t won’t to take a chance on a (site) new comer because you’re afraid something will go wrong.

Its irritating but you can’t change people’s thought processes. As an example, there’s another site I participate on where you write articles for buyers. It used to be easy to get and write articles when I first started but some buyers have started putting restrictions on their articles to the point where they only won’t writers who have x-amount stars.

Don’t let the no-sales get you down. Buyers will come to your gig eventually so don’t stress yourself or you’ll end up with a headache.

Guest apexservice

Every seller have different moto and different quality, a good buyer always try to find best service on market, so just not watch only seller review also watch seller profile and what actual he/she trying to sale, is it similar that you want? then you will get clear about what are you wanting.

Archived