Fiverr Promotion

moneyfactory

Your username has a link to your profile, so adding a link to a gig is technically spam in this category. You can move it to "My Fiverr Gigs."

Yes, there are errors in your listings. Your profile has this:

"A profession seo writer and content re-writer is here to help you in writing 100% unique seo content that will boost your website rank and improve your sales in a jiffy"

I see both grammar and punctuation errors here. You may want to have or hire someone help you with English.

Your gig title also has minor errors and your gig description is filled with errors. Here is a very small example.

You have: "you need Google lovely and Seo optimization content."

For professional and correct wording it should be something like:

“You need SEO optimized content.” or "You need SEO content that is optimized for Google."

In addition, I don’t see anything that makes it clear what the buyer gets for $5. You ask them to send keywords. If they do, what will you do for them? Will you write them 5000 words of SEO optimized content in fluent English? Will you send them a 50 word piece of content you copied from another page? What do they get?

fonthaunt said: I see both grammar and punctuation errors here. You may want to have or hire someone help you with English.

I'll take it a bit farther than the very good advice @fonthaunt provided.

I suggest you sell things that you are actually good at, instead of things that you think will sell. If you correct your errors or hire someone else to fix them, it will only be a matter of time before you end up with unhappy buyers.

It's easier in the long run and will probably make you more money if you focus on what you actually do well.

Your profile info has another error

"A profession seo writer and content re-writer is here to help you in writing 100% unique seo content that will boost your website rank and improve your sales in a jiffy"

1. it should be "A professional"

it all should be
  2. A professional SEO Expert and Content Re-Writer.

Archived