Start Making sales almost immediately

marketingdeal

I wrote a bunch of tips based on the experience I had in my first month as a new seller. Using these tips, I hit level 1 within a few weeks, and I’m on track to hit level within the next week. You can read it here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today I’d copy and paste appropriate tips, but frankly, it’s just too much and it won’t fit 😛

@marketingdeal There isn’t really a magic bullet for this sort of thing. The first thing I noticed about your post is the funny fake profile picture. She may be cute, but I doubt she can do as well as you can with Fiverr. For that matter, she doesn’t look that interested in business. I would use either a realistic profile photo or a logo you designed or had design just for you.

One of your gig photos has this line “My sales has tremendously increased…Queit amazing”. This is not even close to a correct sentence in standard English. If you can sell with the sex appeal of your fake photo, more power to you, but I wouldn’t order your gigs.

Archived