Newbies

u_saffi

I thought I wrote a suggestion to you, maybe you posted this question somewhere else?

First your profile is blank, so you need to write something there.

Also, use better samples and maybe even a video of you doing a short 1 or 2 minute powerpoint (just export it as a video) to really showcase your skills. The photos you have one is very blurry and where there are 4 images, it looks like it is too generic, not real portfolio samples. And you can use the photo of you for your profile photo.

Go search for the top sellers of powerpoint presentations, read how they write their profiles, their gigs and pay attention to what photos and videos they have in their gigs. This will help you out.

Guest asiscreations

Dont worry…

Eventually you will get the orders. I got my first one after 2 weeks and try to offer the customers which they do not expect here.Try to catch them with a different approach.

Guest sharpvoicing

You need to have patience, that’s the biggest game with Fiverr. Not everyone is going to want to buy your gig because you are new and have no reviews. Secondly, there are hundreds if not thousands of people probably offering the SAME service you are. Make yours stand out.

Have more than one gig to offer, so you are covering more of the site. That way you have a bigger presence.

Ensure your keywords are correct, no point being a resume maker if your gig is categorized under video editing. It’s important so when people search for you, they can find you under that project name.

Make a video. I can’t stress that enough, demonstrate in less than a minute that you can sell yourself. It makes a difference.

Check buyer requests everyday and apply to all the gig requests you believe you can complete. The worst that happens is you won’t get a response. Best result is, you’ve found yourself a new gig and therefore new money to earn!

Hope that helps!

Guest norrsken_marc

Use images that you have the rights to. From the only gig you created, I see you have an image of a girl you got from flickr and another one is a template for a PowerPoint presentation. Using templates is a rather lazy way of working. I won’t even start about using images from the internet. Don’t you have designs of your own? You write that you will create these PowerPoint presentations, but you do not mention to the buyers that you will be using templates to do so. I would recommend that you either place images of your own designs with such a description to your Gig, or that you clearly state that you will be using freely available templates and simply adding the buyer’s images to them. Anything else would be shady at best.

Archived