It is two weeks on fiverr without a sale

aidinfiver

It is two weeks on fiverr without a sale and being doing lot of promotions on social media,youtube,etc

so which other method of promotion is likely to boost sales for me because am beginning to loose hope in fiverr network but i have friends who are really making a living from here and i begin to ask myself …WHAT AM I DOING WRONGLY ?

This is what I would change your description to:

For $5, I will design a unique eBook, CD or DVD cover design in 48 hours.

I can deliver in PDF, JPEG, or PNG.

I will make revisions until it is perfect for you.

I offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee!

You can always change this after you start getting orders. You are in a highly saturated market and it’s going to take some work to push through.

I don’t think people looking for graphics are in the market for 2, so I don’t think that may be helping.

I would change the intro video. You are selling in English and your intro video gives me the impression you may be difficult to communicate with in English. Which is probably not the case.

Guest volodymyrpro7

Video is really bad. You should provide more examples to your portfolio. Because, now it also looks not good…

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @landongrace: Exactly. His profile states that he’s from US. But, after I watched his video I made an impression, that he’s trying to lie about his real location. Maybe his profile picture is also a fake. He needs to completely re-write his description, put good looking images and create 7 gigs.

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @seoexperts_uk: Yes, I also noticed this as well as others. I wrote to Fiverr, but they responded with “You should advertise your service manually. We couldn’t guarantee any sales etc…” I think they don’t realise how many people were affected by their stupid updates.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived