The "NUMBER OF OFFERS LEFT" issue

glow_writer

Sometimes I just get stuck knowing I cant send anymore offers to potential buyers because I have exhausted my offer… I just started out on fiverr and apart from promoting on the social media, the buyers’ request feature is pretty much another avenue where your gigs get some exposure and possibly sales… So I am really wondering why there is restriction to sellers as to the number of offers they can send in a day…

Sometimes, I see a buyer’s request and the request is something I can do and because I have exhausted the number offers I can send in a day,damn!

I am looking forward to a situation in the future where there are unlimited number of offers a seller can send or maybe increase it from 10 to 50 per day! Does anyone feel the same way?

• 1 month later...

Try picking out ten from the past week or month (depending on how many have been put out there) that you think are the best for your gigs. I try to mix it up by picking direct ones (so, "I need someone to proofread 1,000 words in 24 hours for $5) and ones that require me to send a long message to find out more about the buyer.

You can always send it the next day, as it doesn’t seem to update constantly so should still be there.

Archived