[Important Feature] Ability to Withdraw particular Funds to PayPal

faisal66

Hello Everyone,

I have been a member for 2+ years on the Fiverr, as a Trusted Seller and Buyer,

Recently, I have been facing difficulties, with the function of Complete withdraw of the funds into my PayPal.

As, everytime I withdraw, All the funds would be sent to my PayPal, which inturn gets sent to the Bank (without allowing me to use my funds directly from PayPal - as Indian government has restricted its usage) .

And to make things worser, I will have to use a VCC (entropay) to pay for a gig in fiverr through PayPal, which incurrs a charge of 5% and a Forex cut of 10%. (Due to the exchange of money for INR -> EUR -> DOLLAR).

As you see all theses extra 15% wastage of money could be prevented, if only a small feature of ‘Withdrawing Particular Funds’ is added in the withdrawal section.

In this way - We could not only get our funds in the bank, but also have some funds in our Fiverr account to purchase any Gigs from fiverr. (:

I believe many would support this Feature and would be happy to have this Improvement here.

Everyone who wants this feature, Kindly place a ‘like’ and ‘post your comments below’.

And dont forget to ‘Follow’ this thread, incase for any updates.

Have a Good day !

Archived