I free promote your gigs on my TWITTER!

Guest simosimo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest simosimo

I want to offer you a good opportunity to boost your gig!

I own a Twitter page with several FOLLOWERS. They’re all real since this is what really matters to have your gigs ordered.

I propose you a simple thing: I will promote your gigs on my twitter account just for 5$!

10 Tweets in 2 days! (Sometimes I offer bonus tweets)

I’m already doing this kind of work with other websites similar to Fiverr.com and people are really happy and there is even a queue!

So today I want to propose yout this effective investiment: 5 $ and 10 tweets on Twitter which can make you earn more than the 5$ you invested!

Please think about this: I want to help you because in past I wasn’t able to spread my gigs! Now I boost myself on other website and in IM (Internet Marketing) and I’m here to give a hand to you!

This is my Fiverr.com GIG -->

Have a look

Guest simosimo

I want to offer you a good opportunity to boost your gig!

I own a Twitter page with several FOLLOWERS. They’re all real since this is what really matters to have your gigs ordered.

I propose you a simple thing: I will promote your gigs on my twitter account just for 5$!

10 Tweets in 2 days! (Sometimes I offer bonus tweets)

I’m already doing this kind of work with other websites similar to Fiverr.com and people are really happy and there is even a queue!

So today I want to propose yout this effective investiment: 5 $ and 10 tweets on Twitter which can make you earn more than the 5$ you invested!

Please think about this: I want to help you because in past I wasn’t able to spread my gigs! Now I boost myself on other website and in IM (Internet Marketing) and I’m here to give a hand to you!

This is my Fiverr.com GIG -->

Have a look

• 9 months later...

Thanks for giving an opportunity to promote my gig for FREE!

Url: http://fiverr.com/madgeeks/write-a-unique-500-words-seo-ready-article-product-description-or-a-testimonial

Description: I’ll provide you 100% search engine friendly and High quality articles with KILLER headlines, testimonials, product descriptions, press releases for 5$. In addition I write and post reviews for your website, article, service, business, product, book, etc…

• 3 years later...

Archived