How to avoid cancellations

serverboy

• 5 years later...

Hello,

I hope you are fine! 🙂

I am working on Fiverr platform from 1 year & I also faced some problems regarding cancellation on the orders.

But I worked hard to solve them. Here I tell you one tip to reduce loss in the orders which is you must show your sample work before taking any order from the clients.

This will lead to a good impression to the client. Also try to collaborate with the client in each issue.

So, best of luck 👍
Thanks & Regards

Someone would still place order without sending you a message first

Hello,

Yes, you are right. Then in this case, you need to design your Gig in such a way that client gets each detail information from your Gig about your services, packages and type of the services you are offering.

And if still your client does not satisfy then you have to ask for help from the custom support of Fiverr team to resolve your issue.

In this case,cancellation will not affect your Fiver ranking as you provide each information in your Gig.

So, wish you all the best for your future orders! 👍

Thank you

I always write in my gig description for buyers to message me before ordering - that way if they have any questions we will cover it up in the messages before-hand. You will need to explain your buyers what they are getting in specific, be patient also to some buyers and make sure they understand fully what you are selling.

Archived