How to handle such situation?

logoworld07

Hello everyone,

One buyer ordered my signature gig, when i deliver more than 10 option to choose from he posted a negative review !!

When i asked him about his review then he said i wanted a HANDMADE logo. But that is not what i offer on Fiverr. I use font and everyone do. It is written nowhere in my gig description that i use my own hand signature.

I also offered refund but he didn’t accepted. Look like he just ordered the gig to put a negative review 😦

Asked Fiverr Customer Support but refused my request said that buyer’s feedback is based on his experience and we can’t remove it forcefully.

I just asked few question to Support guys-

1- Is this my mistake he ordered wrong gig.

2- Have i written anywhere that i offer HANDMADE signature logo?

3- Why don’t you cancel the order?

When buyer ask them to cancel order, they cancel it without even asking to seller, but when a seller want to cancel, they don’t do it at all.

It’s very depressing Fiverr only care about his buyer, NOT SELLERS.

It take a lot of time and Hard Work to Maintain 100% positive rating. I have 400+ happy customers with 100% positive rating.

I hope you guys at least help me out and will show me some bright light.

Guest strokelogocomp

I faced this same situation twice time. I got order from some one and buyer doesn’t contact me first before placing an order and after delivered work he just posted negative review. I contact buyer to get refund or bonus or revision but he refused to my request. I told buyer that i am not familiar with the topic you requested me to do but he don’t agreed on my request.

Just cancel orders from difficult people. It is not worth the time to argue or risk a bad review. If you click on resolution at the top of the order, then on cancel, provide a reason and cancel it. They can not leave a negative review if you cancel. If they deny the canceling, cancel again and ask them to cancel again. The system will not let them post a review if you cancel it. Some buyers are hard. I just had one get a free article out of me, but there are a million good buyers out there that are very nice to work with! So don’t waste time on the buyers that give your problems. Just some friendly advice. 🙂

Archived