Help with gigs

Guest telmacasaca

Guest telmacasaca

Hello, I’m new on Fiverr and have added some gigs about my expertise. I’m a Portuguese native speaker with a degree in translation (English, Spanish and Portuguese). I have experience in that area, also with my skills and language knowledges I can produce very good reviews in those languages. So far I haven’t had any order and also almost no clicks on my add. You can find them here:

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you all and have a great new year!

Good day Telmacasaca,

Happy New Year! How’d you do? Fine I hope. I am a relatively new member to this platform as well but I have received and completed a few orders since activating my first gig. You have to remember that you are competing with other Fiverr users and you have to ensure that your gigs are very attractive to buyers and competitive in terms of costs, delivery time, ratings, recommendations etc. Promotion is a key aspect of getting your gig sold and I would recommend that you visit the buyer request page and submit offers relating to your gig, offer freebies as incentives and market your gig on social media, blogs, forums etc. Happy 2015 as I wish you loads of sales. I hope that you have the best year ever.

Best Regards,

Sheldon Bonner BBA (Hons.)

Archived