Extras- Can you add them on after a sale has been started?

marieknight

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
magisworks said: Yup, how do you do this? I also have customers who want to purchase extras after they've ordered the main gig. What I tell them is to purchase a new gig but there must be a more "elegant" solution to this

But Fiverr does give sellers the option to purchase your gig extras after they order the main gig, so there is nothing a seller really needs to do. Fiverr handles this for them.

magisworks said: Yup, how do you do this? I also have customers who want to purchase extras after they've ordered the main gig. What I tell them is to purchase a new gig but there must be a more "elegant" solution to this

But Fiverr does give sellers the option to purchase your gig extras after they order the main gig, so there is nothing a seller really needs to do. Fiverr handles this for them.

Archived