Burned By A Buyer: How To Resolve?

mrwilliam

I was new here and gained an allegiance with a fellow transcriber who apparently passes everything off to other transcribers. No judgement there, its business… the issue I have is that when I started I did several transcriptions for her. The hours consumed doing them were ridiculous! After doing several, I asked her what she thought about me hiring people to work under me outside of Fiverr. This seemed to get her brain ticking and she quickly had a bad attitude and said she would review my work to see if I did it (which I did). She then said she had to fix everything. Keep in perspective I am not only an English teacher, but I also own a staffing company hiring English teachers. She took what I had completed and butchered it! Poor grammar, poor punctuation and I can go on. Now, to the meat of the situation… It is a month AFTER and although the fees were approved, the payment has still not gone through. Do I have a recourse? How do I get paid for at least $80 worth of work that is not going through?

Reply to @mrwilliam: Go to My Sales > Manage Sales or just get the order straight from the order page if you can find it and copy the order number.

Now go to My Sales > Revenues and paste the order number on the search bar on your right hand side to find the revenue details of the order with the conflict.

Or simply contact —>> Customer Support <<— for detailed assistance. Make sure you let them know about the order number when contacting.

Reply to @mrwilliam: Go to My Sales > Manage Sales or just get the order straight from the order page if you can find it and copy the order number.

Now go to My Sales > Revenues and paste the order number on the search bar on your right hand side to find the revenue details of the order with the conflict.

Or simply contact —>> Customer Support <<— for detailed assistance. Make sure you let them know about the order number when contacting.

Reply to @catwriter: this dating thing confuses me. I understand its supposed to take 14 days but I have some that have cleared in less time. I think, I may have to look closer. I will say this though… I have a new problem. I know, I know “This guy, oy vay!” lol Okay, so I have attempted for the first time to withdraw funds to my Paypal account. I entered the Paypal email I use, it then says “resubmit ID”. Since it said ‘resubmit’ I would assume that to mean enter the Paypal email address again right? I could be wrong here. All I know is that I put my Paypal email address twice and submitted and my money did not transfer.

Reply to @mrwilliam: It should be 14 days after the order was marked as complete (either by the buyer or by the system). Sometimes it takes a few days longer, especially if there were modifications involved.

I can’t help you with PayPal. I use Fiverr revenue card. I can’t receive payments through PayPal (country restrictions).

Archived