Don't want to use paypal

albertine50

I have been trying to buy on Fiverr since weeks but even they say you can use visa it dose not work, from where i am i i cannot use paypal, i also don’t want too! there is not phone number to talk to anyone, contact support is very differcult to use, unless you are specialized in using computer whitch i am not!

How can help me here?

Having a similar problem here getting orders processed using a Valid Visa Card which is the option available if you choose not to use Paypal. I keep getting the following message after entering the Name, Card Number and the 3 digit security number found on the back of your credit card.

Due to a technical problem, we couldn’t process your payment and start the order for the Gig. Just sent a ticket to support which will take a few days.

Frustrated

well they took my credit card, sent a confirmation email with a " to complete your order start here. i click that and it comes to the fiverr site but no directions to complete the order. their phone number is another country and i am out $47.25. f%^k you fiverr and what limited business practice you have . POS

Message to d3Services:

Disagree with your answer. The Fiverr site gives you options

to use paypal, Visa, MasterCard. It’s right on the site and if

they only accept paypal then Fiverr should be transparent

about that and right up front otherwise it’s considered

deception.

Anybody Use The Credit Card Successfully

Helpful Info From Support that can help resolve this issue of not using PayPal. Some banks and some credit card providers will not process Fiverr orders. How to resolve the problem. Open a Free PayPal Account and link your credit card to the PayPal account. Very simple to do during the setup process of your new Paypal Account. What I didn’t do was link my bank checking account. During the process it will either accept the credit card that you’re linking. If it’s declined, it will just inform you to try another card. I also declined the PayPal Credit Card option to use their Credit Card. I just ordered a GiG and was processed without any problems using a Visa Card. Hope this helps some.

Fiverr is a real mess when it comes to placing orders. I was trying to make a payment on fiverr through paypal and after two failed attempts I lost 2.5$ from my bank account which paypal charged me without even processing the transaction. Fiverr should better fix this issue or they are going to miss huge markets like asia.

Archived