Fiverr Scam & Customer Support Not Responding To It :(

Guest kianyadav

Guest kianyadav

I recently got 35 orders for creating a social networking website.

I have completed the order and delivered it to buyer well before time. He gave me positive ratings too…

Then after two days I received 35 mails from Fiverr that my all the 35 orders got cancelled and funds are given back to buyer. That means he got the whole website for free with even paying a single dollar.

Then I tried to log in into my fiverr account but I couldnt as the banned me I guess.

Then I tried to contact Fiverr Support team. But its almost 5 days but they are not responding to my ticket. I have suffered a loss of 560 USD and fiverr support team is not bother to reply 😦

Check the attachment for complete details:

Please help me and advice what should I do now

Wow… That’s some serious business. I’m kind of afraid to do business on here if this is how they are going to treat their sellers who are making them money. Even if you were in the wrong for something, you at least deserve an explanation. If you can, let me know if you come to a resolve. I’m curious to know what happens.

That is crazy, it almost seems like fiverr wouldn’t ban any accounts without first inquiring with the account holder about the reasons. I hope everything works out for you. With customer support you need to be really patient they are really slow, it was almost a month before I got a reply from them about something simple.

Archived