My slogans gig

pictureduke

I think the image you had before was better, but then again, I’m a copywriter, not an art director, so perhaps my sense of style is different from those artistically-inclined.

What do you think of my gig image?

favicon.icoFiverr.com

fastcopywriter : I will write 5 slogans or taglines in 3 days for $10 on...

For only $10, fastcopywriter will write 5 slogans or taglines in 3 days. | Slogan/Tagline: A distinctive cry, phrase, or motto of any party, group, manufacturer, or person; catchword or catch phrase.Examples: Budweiser: King of beersAmerican Express:...

@fastcopywriter,

In my opinion it is something that buyers will take notice of even if it were a little smaller. Maybe I’m just splitting hairs here 🙂

Well, as for the TRS, you just did your job good and deserved the uplifted status. As your client I can say that your work is top notch! Also I’ve seen that you are helpful at the forums so, I think the TRS went to the right place.

Reply to @pictureduke: Your views do not surprise me, I’ve never met an art director who said “make the logo bigger.” I think artists have better sense of proportion while non-artists need it to be big so they can see it.

P.S. I was barely involved in the forums before I became a TRS. I also didn’t have intro videos. Fiverr is fair, if you’re getting a ton of orders and mostly positive reviews, they’ll make you TRS soon enough. They just want to see volume. Someone who’s rarely selling is unlikely to become TRS. Thanks for calling my work top notch, I appreciate that. 🙂

Archived