Fiverr gave me free 5$ this morning! Unbelievable

glauben

Guest friendbear

Reply to @glauben: Probably just one of those things where fiverr chooses a random person and encorage them to spend money. 😛

Never heard of it, but hey, who is gonna complain?

Guest tuhinabid

Yes i also got this notification. It will be add into my shopping balance. But i don’t found any kinds of option saying shopping balance. I confused.

is it real or fake?

Yes, I got one this afternoon saying I’ve spent $10, have $5.

Already received, and already used 🙂 I joined a month ago, and only made my first order a few days ago… already made five orders though, this place is pretty addictive.

Reply to @fonthaunt: I haven’t used the mobile app, nor have I actually purchased any gigs, so I doubt it’s that.

Other than @czechyourself, it seems all the people who received this are still ‘new members’, that could have something to do with it…

I don’t think it has anything to do with how much we’ve spent, as it varies between all of us, some have spent $10, others nothing.

It really might just be an act to encourage new people, or those who haven’t bought anything before, to start purchasing gigs.

The $5 has been added to my shopping balance now.

Guest joethorn

Reply to @mystic_insight:

Same here! My friend joined and within a day got her bonus! I’ve completed nearly a thousand orders, and nothing! ughhhh.

You know you’re cursed financially when you can’t afford a money spell to get you out of poverty cos you got turned down for the free bonus! 🙂

• 2 months later...

Archived