Is "Computer Science Assignment" a valid keyword

abdullahbutt261

Question

I just want to confirm that whether i can add this keyword to my fiverr gig or not. As being a student I know in the start if i didn't know, I would simply type this keyword in order to find someone to help me build project. So if I add this now will it flag my gig?

I added this in my title and fiverr just deleted this gig, So need help with that

4 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, nesa66 said:

Yes, "Computer Science Assignment" is a valid keyword if you're targeting services related to computer science homework, projects, or academic help. It can be used effectively in platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, or other freelance and academic assistance sites to attract clients looking for help with assignments in the computer science field. However, ensure it's relevant to the specific service you're offering.

👆  And this is the very reason you need experience to make comments on the forum.  Gigs involving assignment creation are prohibited under the Fiverr TOS. 

By using ChatGPT to answer for you, you're providing misinformation, as you have no way of validating it.  

• Up 3

52 minutes ago, nesa66 said:

Yes, "Computer Science Assignment" is a valid keyword if you're targeting services related to computer science homework, projects, or academic help. It can be used effectively in platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, or other freelance and academic assistance sites to attract clients looking for help with assignments in the computer science field. However, ensure it's relevant to the specific service you're offering.

What will you do without chatGPT-generated WRONG advice?? 😂

• Haha 1

• Facepalm 3