Most difficult client to date...

sberazer

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my recent experience with a buyer who has been, to say the least, incredibly difficult to work with. I’m also curious if anyone has any advice on how to navigate situations like this, especially when the buyer is a fellow seller on Fiverr, which makes it even more surprising that there’s been no sense of camaraderie or empathy.

To give some context: I’ve been working as a seller on Fiverr for five years, with over 200 completed projects for streamers and content creators. Never have I encountered someone as entitled and demanding as this particular buyer. From the very beginning, he set unrealistic expectations and requested revisions well beyond the original scope of work. Despite delivering a custom package with multiple revisions and ensuring everything aligned with his preferences, the buyer continued to request more changes, often contradicting previous feedback.

At one point, he even made snarky comments about our experience, questioning how we’ve been in the industry for five years when, according to him, we delivered panels in the "wrong resolution"—which, of course, was a design decision he later asked us to adjust.

What I find most frustrating is the lack of empathy from a fellow seller on the platform. He’s treating us as if we’re out to shortchange him, despite bending over backward to meet every demand. There’s a sense of entitlement that I’ve never seen before, and honestly, I’m at a loss for how to deal with him at this point.

I know Fiverr often doesn’t side with sellers when conflicts arise, especially with clients like this. Has anyone else experienced something similar? How do you handle clients with these unrealistic expectations? And what’s your take on Fiverr’s conflict resolution policies when the situation feels this one-sided?

Any advice would be appreciated!