Seeking Advice On Unfair Client Experience

Hello Fiverr Community,

I Hope You're All Doing Well. I Wanted To Take A Moment To Share My Recent Experience With A Client And Seek Your Advice On How To Handle Such Situations.

Recently, I Had A Project Where The Client Requested A Service Worth $150. I Worked Diligently On This Project And Decided To Offer It To Them For $70, As I Believed In Building Long-Term Relationships And Providing Value. I Put In A Significant Amount Of Effort And Time, Ensuring That Every Detail Met Their Expectations.

Initially, Everything Seemed Fine. The Client Expressed Satisfaction During The Project And Even Communicated Positively. However, Once The Project Was Completed, I Received Unexpected Feedback That Didn't Reflect The Quality Of My Work Or Our Communication.

This Feedback Felt Like A Betrayal, Especially After The Effort I Put In And The Fair Pricing I Offered. I Always Strive To Maintain A High Standard In My Work And To Treat My Clients With Respect And Professionalism. It's Disheartening To Face Such Situations, Where Honest Work Is Met With Unfair Criticism.

I've Reached Out To Fiverr Support 3-4 Times Regarding This Feedback, But Unfortunately, I Haven't Received The Assistance I Hoped For. I Feel Stuck And Unsure Of How To Proceed.

I Am Sharing This Story Not Only To Vent My Frustration But Also To Seek Advice From This Wonderful Community. Have Any Of You Faced Similar Experiences? How Did You Handle Them? Is There Any Solution Or Method To Remove Such Unfair Feedback? Any Tips Or Suggestions On How To Deal With This Situation And Protect My Reputation Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read My Story. I Look Forward To Your Insights!

Best Regards,
Abdul Qadir

Proof 1.jpg

Proof 3.jpg

Proof 4.jpg

Proof 2.jpg

I'm sorry to say, but this is not a professional way to communicate. It's unfair to blame the buyer in this situation. The attached snippet is just one part of the conversation. Please take a moment to review your entire communication—does it reflect the right tone when addressing your buyer? Also, if your services were valued at $150, why did you agree to sell them for just $70?

image.png.264f1b1b39ab91f754fe6b4a049b3505.png

Edited by navid_zafar
  • Up 2

18 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

I'm sorry to say, but this is not a professional way to communicate. It's unfair to blame the buyer in this situation. The attached snippet is just one part of the conversation. Please take a moment to review your entire communication—does it reflect the right tone when addressing your buyer? Also, if your services were valued at $150, why did you agree to sell them for just $70?

image.png.264f1b1b39ab91f754fe6b4a049b3505.png

Hello Dear, 

Thank You For Your Feedback. I Appreciate Your Perspective, But I Want To Clarify My Situation A Bit Further.

I Provided The Client With Not Just One, But Two Revisions To Ensure Their Satisfaction. It Seems That The Buyer Took Advantage Of Their Authority In This Case. I Was Doing My Best To Maintain A Positive Relationship And Communicate Effectively, But Despite My Efforts, I Felt That I Was Being Taken For Granted.

If You Were In My Position, You Might Also Feel Frustrated By The Outcome. I Shared My Experience To Seek Advice On How To Address The Unfair Review I Received.

I Genuinely Believe That Constructive Feedback Is Important, And I Am Open To Learning From This Experience. However, It’s Disheartening To See Hard Work Go Unrecognized.

Most likely you cannot communicate in English and you use google translate or chatGPT for your replies and it shows!!

And honestly, tonality of your communication with buyer is extremely unprofessional.

Why would you bring religion or family in a work-related conversation?? 

42 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Most likely you cannot communicate in English and you use google translate or chatGPT for your replies and it shows!!

And honestly, tonality of your communication with buyer is extremely unprofessional.

Why would you bring religion or family in a work-related conversation?? 

Brother, I Am Not That Professional In English, So I Speak By Translating. And I Do Not Create Every Topic For You. I Am Just Trying To Understand People’s Experience. What Is The Problem For You In This?

• Facepalm 1