Fiverr Denied My New Account :(

Nothing , just created an account have published a gig. But i used a man Character and add a Cross Sign on their Face and then on that Cross i used Fiverr's Icon. Or maybe i was another Fiverr account with the same Display name of my currently disabled account.

10 minutes ago, irfanumar7 said:

But i used a man Character and add a Cross Sign on their Face and then on that Cross i used Fiverr's Icon.

So the image on your Fiverr profile is you?

And the man character you added - was that one you owned the rights to or not copyrighted? If the gig image was already on the web then Fiverr's system might have thought it wasn't original/created by you/with the right permissions.

re: The Fiverr icon. This page: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/15863342952977-Gig-Images-General-Gig-image-guidelines

says:

Don’t use Fiverr logos or badges- Fiverr automatically includes badges for you, so there is no need to add additional Fiverr logos, rating, seller level, or any other badges to your Gigs—this will flag your Gig and will be removed.

10 minutes ago, irfanumar7 said:

Or maybe i was another Fiverr account with the same Display name of my currently disabled account.

Fiverr Display names don't have to be unique though. As long as you didn't have a previous Fiverr account that got disabled it should have been okay.

You could contact customer support at the helpdesk (or support@fiverr.com if it won't let you access that) and ask the reasons.

Edited by uk1000