Should I continue with my old account or start fresh?

monirzaman415

Question

Hi everyone,

I created my Fiverr account in 2021 and published a gig in 2022. However, after publishing the gig, I was inactive for quite some time, and my gig was paused. Recently, I reactivated my gig and now want to start working regularly on Fiverr. Since there has been a long gap in my activity, should I continue working with my old account and gigs, or would it be better to open a new account and publish new gigs? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

Hi everyone,

I created my Fiverr account in 2021 and published a gig in 2022. However, after publishing the gig, I was inactive for quite some time, and my gig was paused. Recently, I reactivated my gig and now want to start working regularly on Fiverr. Since there has been a long gap in my activity, should I continue working with my old account and gigs, or would it be better to open a new account and publish new gigs? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hi! I’d suggest sticking with your existing account. It already has some history, which can give you a small advantage since Fiverr values account age. Just update your gig—refresh the title, description, and tags to align with current trends. Stay active, engage with messages, and participate in forums to show Fiverr you're serious. Avoid creating a new account, as it could lead to issues with Fiverr's policies. You’ve got this!

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, shahkaralam2003 said:

Stay active,

12 minutes ago, shahkaralam2003 said:

and participate in forums to show Fiverr you're serious.

These things will not help an account. 

14 minutes ago, shahkaralam2003 said:

It already has some history, which can give you a small advantage since Fiverr values account age.

He has no history. I see no reviews. 

16 minutes ago, shahkaralam2003 said:

Fiverr values account age.

Who told you this? 

@shahkaralam2003 Stop spreading nonsense. After all these months you still haven't received a single order. You are definitely not a Fiverr "expert" and you can't speak Dutch at all (I'm 100% sure). 

image.png.e5942edefd070d4c4ccda6edc2693c90.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, monirzaman415 said:

reactivated my gig and now want to start working regularly on Fiverr. Since there has been a long gap in my activity, should I continue working with my old account and gigs, or would it be better to open a new account and publish new gigs? 

Hi too

• Well to create a second Fiverr account is actually a violation of TOS so it means you will have to proceed with the existing account.. cannot create a new account to start fresh. 
  • You can update your gigs like gig images, gig descriptions, tags etc.
  • Your niche is Bookkeeping so I guess competition is tough too. So do some research on your niche to observe how other sellers are offering their services.
  • Like 1