Need help regarding gig images

asadmentor

Hello Asad! During my gig editing I also got this message. Additionally Fiverr warns you about this even before you set up your gig. Essentially, it is good to avoid seller badges, ratings and anything to do with your rating generally. I don't know what photos you have uploaded but may fiverr caught one of the aforesaids, and I will give you an example why Fiverr do this. e.g.: Imagine you are a Top Rating Seller, your gig it is on it's best, you have upload 5 star rating reviews photos that show your reliability, you have almost always 5 stars rating and you deliver top quality content. Let's say, for some reason your gig's ranking is going low and you are delivering content that isn't for 5 stars or your communication isn't so good.(btw I wish you all the best) Then you are getting 2 or 3 stars reviews that aren't matching your gig photos of 5 star rating reviews and you can be removed from the Top Seller Level. And so this creates a kind of confusion. You can add your positive reviews in your gig description.

That's my personal opinion I hope I helped you.

Best Regards from Rocketman!

• Like 2