If I have capability, Can I publish my gig in a higher rank?

rashidaoffi

If I have capability, Can I publish my gig in a higher rank?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If I have capability, Can I publish my gig in a higher rank?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/2024 at 09:02 PM

Question

8 answers to this question

Maybe I am a newbie but I published my gig coz i know what is marketing strategy. This is way of  growing business, brands by using social platform. Brand will grow how you use your ideas in marketing. If I AM WRONG, you can teach me coz I am a newbie and please don't  discouraged my hopes.  Including someone left a question about my graduation, here i can explain the fact that is I am still studying ,I will complete my graduation in the year of 2027. Fiverr asked year of graduation so i wrote 2027. Whats wrong with that? 

Edited by rashidaoffi
I need to answer some question
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, rashidaoffi said:

i know what is marketing strategy. This is way of  growing business, brands by using social platform. Brand will grow how you use your ideas in marketing.

The term mentioned in the question was lifted from your introduction on your profile. 

People don't get questioned here about their abilities or education but about what they CHOOSE to write on their profiles. Or in most cases what they copy-paste from chatGPT. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

The term mentioned in the question was lifted from your introduction on your profile. 

People don't get questioned here about their abilities or education but about what they CHOOSE to write on their profiles. Or in most cases what they copy-paste from chatGPT. 

I also used chatGpt and customized it with my own capabilities. Thats it. EVERY minutes is precious.and copy paste doesn't work in fiverr everytime specifically for hashtag research 

• Like 6