Impression of my gigs is decreasing, anyone can give advice?

Since there was a success score, I was getting a bad score. I decided to delete all my gigs and make some new gigs.

Then I contacted my old client, now it has started to get a decent score of 8. 
But no new customers contacted me, even the impressions on all the gigs were quite low. 
Is it still worth it to keep this account? Or maybe I should consider making a new account?

Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you.

• Facepalm 2

You manipulated the system to get the success score of 8 but deleted your selling history on the platform. That's not HOW it works because the system would take your selling history of last 2 years into account. 

Now you're as good as a NEW SELLER for the system, despite being level 1. 

If it was this easy, everyone would delete their gigs and start afresh to get a success score of 10. 🫠

• Up 1
  • Support 2

18 minutes ago, wreckitstudio said:

Or maybe I should consider making a new account?

You are a Level 1 Seller and you still don't know anything about TOS? Kindly re-read TOS so that you can know more about Fiverr.

You want to create a new account just because your impressions and clicks are not increasing? Strange!

New account creation (2nd account) is a violation of TOS so avoid it. Proceed with the existing account and since you deleted your old gigs so you'll have to start everything from the scratch!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

You manipulated the system to get the success score of 8 but deleted your selling history on the platform. That's not HOW it works because the system would take your selling history of last 2 years into account. 

Now you're as good as a NEW SELLER for the system, despite being level 1. 

If it was this easy, everyone would delete their gigs and start afresh to get a success score of 10. 🫠

Thank you so much for giving a clear answer, at least I know my account status now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You are a Level 1 Seller and you still don't know anything about TOS? Kindly re-read TOS so that you can know more about Fiverr.

You want to create a new account just because your impressions and clicks are not increasing? Strange!

New account creation (2nd account) is a violation of TOS so avoid it. Proceed with the existing account and since you deleted your old gigs so you'll have to start everything from the scratch!

Thank you for reminding me, I just feel confused about what to do. I just need to be patient and keep working hard.

50 minutes ago, wreckitstudio said:

Since there was a success score, I was getting a bad score. I decided to delete all my gigs and make some new gigs.

Then I contacted my old client, now it has started to get a decent score of 8. 
But no new customers contacted me, even the impressions on all the gigs were quite low. 
Is it still worth it to keep this account? Or maybe I should consider making a new account?

Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you.

To increase GIGs impression , I prefer GIG marketing on Social platforms

• Facepalm 1