Scams for new seller? I get three sudden orders last night and the clients all require my email in chat, then I receive couple alike Fiverr email say client already pay the order just wait for my card verification.

Hi, I'm a new seller and just come for last week. I open really low price animate headshot commissions ($5) for practice my drawing. There is a customer pop up last night say they really like the work and already paid for it, ask for my email address. I never got any order before so I don't know what is the real process, so I click on the Fiverr-like email that send to my inbox. The website ask my for card information and bank balance ( they even show up the paypal and google pay option but can't choose lol). I was too exciting for my first order and didn't raise that on alert. Then I try many times for the verification for my two banks but didn't work out. I keep received the scam warning text from my two bank said I doing payments at rbxgold something. The customer support on website say my bank probably block the system because their company on European not American (What an obvious scam reminder). In next two hour, another two clients using similar asking me the email and very "enthusiastic" about help my go through the verification. I feel guilty for not accepting their orders and didn't reply in chat. After I wake up I start to realize that they are frauds in a big chance.......

Luckily my banks all block them and I didn't lose money for hundred of dollars, but also feel sad about I the fact I never have a really customer so far LOL.

截屏2024-10-02 下午12.21.12.png

截屏2024-10-02 下午1.12.18.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, asterime said:

Hi, I'm a new seller and just come for last week. I open really low price animate headshot commissions ($5) for practice my drawing. There is a customer pop up last night say they really like the work and already paid for it, ask for my email address. I never got any order before so I don't know what is the real process, so I click on the Fiverr-like email that send to my inbox. The website ask my for card information and bank balance ( they even show up the paypal and google pay option but can't choose lol). I was too exciting for my first order and didn't raise that on alert. Then I try many times for the verification for my two banks but didn't work out. I keep received the scam warning text from my two bank said I doing payments at rbxgold something. The customer support on website say my bank probably block the system because their company on European not American (What an obvious scam reminder). In next two hour, another two clients using similar asking me the email and very "enthusiastic" about help my go through the verification. I feel guilty for not accepting their orders and didn't reply in chat. After I wake up I start to realize that they are frauds in a big chance.......

Luckily my banks all block them and I didn't lose money for hundred of dollars, but also feel sad about I the fact I never have a really customer so far LOL.

截屏2024-10-02 下午12.21.12.png

截屏2024-10-02 下午1.12.18.png

Good information🫵

• Like 1