Can't get enough orders

keton_mondal

I am not a new seller on Fiverr. The previous account had two orders complete. But due to some problem the previous account got disabled. So, I created this new account. Completed an order within the first month of creating a new account and got great reviews. But currently I'm not getting any impressions or clicks. Order is far away. I'm very frustrated trying for five long years.

• Sad 3

11 minutes ago, keton_mondal said:

I am not a new seller on Fiverr. The previous account had two orders complete. But due to some problem the previous account got disabled. So, I created this new account. Completed an order within the first month of creating a new account and got great reviews. But currently I'm not getting any impressions or clicks. Order is far away. I'm very frustrated trying for five long years.

You have broken the Fiverr TOS by opening a second account after the first was disabled. 

So it's likely that this account will last for long, and you would be better placed focussing your attention away from Fiverr. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, keton_mondal said:

you can try marketing your gig on social media targeted customers group or any others website forums.