Optimizing Fiverr Gigs + Webinar Info for Freelancers

precious_ha

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello @precious_ha 

2 hours ago, precious_ha said:

How can I optimize my Fiverr gigs to improve their ranking and visibility on the platform?

The results shown in the search are individual for each user. Please note that Fiverr does not guarantee impressions or clicks for your Gig. We do provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs and leave you to find the best way to make them appealing and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of clicks your Gigs receive. The algorithm in charge takes many factors into account, such as overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered. 

2 hours ago, precious_ha said:

When does Fiverr usually host webinars for sellers, and where can I find information on upcoming events to improve my freelancing skills?

On this link, Fiverr Events, you can find all the information about upcoming and On-Demand events. You can subscribe to the Fiverr Events Newsletter to stay updated on upcoming events. If you are interested in webinars, please check out our professional and educational Webinars page. The seller webinars webpage includes a variety of educational webinars designed to enrich and engage you, our sellers, with all that Fiverr has to offer you - and there is a lot!

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1