can you use adhaar card for iD verification

zaid_designer27

Question

hi iam from india and i recently tried to verify my account with pan but it  failed and the fiver has restricted my account as well its been more than a week and no solution yet and i dont have a driving license so how can i verify myself on fiverr??? 

and what document do i need when it says id verification???

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, zaid_designer27 said:

hi iam from india and i recently tried to verify my account with pan but it  failed and the fiver has restricted my account as well its been more than a week and no solution yet and i dont have a driving license so how can i verify myself on fiverr??? 

and what document do i need when it says id verification???

Hi. I'm Thanuyan from Sri Lanka. Many sellers face this issue because their ID cards are not in English. Fiverr requires the ID to be in English for verification.

If your PAN card didn't work, I recommend trying a driver's license or passport, as they usually work better for verification. If you still have problems, it's best to contact Fiverr's customer support directly. They can guide you through the process. You can also check Fiverr's official blog for more details about ID verification steps.

Here you can check: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/13127850435345-Verify-your-identity