Burnout and anxiety, trying Fiverr but overwhelming, advice?

creatiview

Hey there. Im a youth-worker by trade and sadly i collapsed during my work. As a result im at home trying to make any penny count. I used to make movies, edit video's as a way of promoting my youthwork and also my bikepacking trips i took during the hollidays. 

I thought i could use this skill while im staying indoors because i am still a long way from going out the door.

After starting up Fiverr i got a overwhelming feeling, how am i ever going to make a difference and what are all these options, it makes me dizzy.

Im not begging, or dropping a sad story to get some compassion, i just need someone with a bit of patience to help me guide me through this maze. Maybe it's clear for most people but because of my burnout i feel overwhelmed, yet i really do need some sort of income to make it through the year. Can someone throw me a bone and help me a bit?

Kind regards,

Niels 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, creatiview said:

Hey there. Im a youth-worker by trade and sadly i collapsed during my work.

hey man, welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you are facing this much issue with life. I do understand working from home is the best solution for you.

as a seller are you definitely recommend you too research on the gigs of your competitors in the same category by this? You will have a clear idea regarding what you are missing.. cause as a seller first you have to do is optimising your gig, doing this will be very helpful for your gig so it becomes more appropriate for ranking.