i have been exploited and considered a scammer by a new buyer

aliceclarine

Question

hello everyone

let me introduce myself, my name is Alice

I am a seller who has joined Fiver since 2022 and has a good reputation
I opened one of my service for purchasing goods in Indonesia and helped send them to your country

on August 29, someone from Florida ordered my services
everything went smoothly, from the time of purchase, the goods arrived, I did a video unboxing, I packed them and the goods were ready to be sent to the USA

the payment was paid in full of $164

when calculating the funds, which should have been $194, I gave a price of only $164 according to the price of the goods purchased. because I am still unfamiliar with the Fiver calculation deductions, how much is the deduction if the transaction is above $100

I told him that there was a shortfall of $30 because it was withdrawn by Fiver. the buyer already knows this, and he agreed to pay in full

he said don't worry, I'm on vacation, I'll pay when I get back to work

then I made an offer for shipping to the USA for $111, here I forgot again that there was a discount on fiver so the funds that were disbursed should only be $88

but this doesn't matter because I calculated the weight of the goods as 5kg but only 4kg which is exactly the price of 4kg to the USA of $88

I have packed the goods, they have been sent to the Jakarta head office

the problem occurred when the buyer did not immediately pay in full the remaining $30, he even seemed to be stalling, when he returned from vacation he asked why the goods had not left Indonesia for 1 week

I explained that it was because he still had a payment of $30 and had not accepted my offer for payment in full

the buyer was angry and accused me of scamming, I had asked him repeatedly why you didn't pay in full but he didn't answer

he said he would report this problem to fiver

not long after, less than 5 hours, the money that should have been in my wallet was 164$ (minus the fiver fee so 131$), could be canceled by the system and returned to the buyer

it really doesn't make sense, the item has been purchased, has been videoed, has been weighed, according to the price (even there is a shortage) but the system changed it to a cancellation

where is the seller's right to protection regarding this problem?
even my shipping company already has a good reputation on google, I have sent many goods abroad, I have provided links and screenshots of all my shipments, there are more than 30 people sending to different countries.

but now fiver has no defense for me at all 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet