GRATITUDE

taofeeqq

Hello community I'm am making this post just to extend my gratitude to Fiverr staff and great freelancers about the post I made yesterday about my doubt etc. btw @Kesha I want you to know that you clear doubt and give us hope yesterday because lately many freelancers here are feeling this way I just opportune to summon the courage and ask this question Thanks so much for your time and clear explanation and I FOLLOW you as well here on the community because you give me hope that I can truly be successful as a freelancer here on Fiverr with my great marketing skill and Fiverr learn more courses also I want to know if that question doesn't violate and any fiverr  policies because my gig drop so much impression and click when I check today and I'm a bit scared please pardon my ignorance and response to this. THANKS SO MUCH AND AWAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND TIPS

• Like 3

Hi there! 

I'm happy I could clear that up for you and our valued freelancer community. 

No, your question did not violate our TOS.  Keep in mind that fluctuations in your impressions are normal, especially if you are reviewing them daily.  It’s best to assess your performance over 30 to 90 days to truly understand whether your gig is performing well or if adjustments are needed. 

• Like 1